Clans Battle. End of the Competition and rewards
If you are in an enemy Kingdom when the Competition ends, your Town will be automatically relocated to the place of your Town's Echo (the object that saves your territory on the Global Map while you're in the foreign Kingdom) in your home Kingdom.
Rewards in the Clans Battle are divided into the following types:
- Rewards for checkpoints (1–10). These are received by Jarls who are Clan members and have earned at least one point in the Competition. Expand each checkpoint block to see the details.
- Rewards for legendary checkpoints (11–15). These are received by Jarls who earned a certain number of points in personal achievements. These checkpoints are outlined with a yellow border in the Competition window.
Read more about personal achievements in the Global Competitions subsection.
- The reward for reaching one of the top places in the Competition ranking. If a Clan takes a top position, all Clan members who earned at least one point in the Competition receive a reward. The reward depends on the Clan's League and the position it achieved in the ranking.
- Rewards for members of the winning Clan. For seven days, bonuses that speed up processes in the Clan Stronghold and in clanmates' Towns are active (you can find out more about this in the corresponding block of the Events window or in the Info tab of the Clans Battle window). Also, Jarls who earned at least one point in the Competition get Marks of Resolve.
- The reward for the Chief of the winning Clan. In addition to other trophies, the Clan Chief receives resources for Clan development if the Chief has earned at least one point in personal achievements. The minimum amount of these resources for your League is displayed in the window that shows information about the Competition.
The amount of resources depends on the League the Clan belongs to, and on the total number of points earned by the Clan in the Competition. Read more in the article that can be found on the Vikings: War of Clans forum.
The Clan that lost doesn't receive any negative bonuses.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question