Chats: general information
You can communicate with other Vikings in several chats:
- Common Chat is available for all Jarls from the same Kingdom.
- Clan Chat is for communication between allies, it appears when you join a Clan.
- Jotunheim Chat is for Vikings who have gone to the vast lands of the icy world.
- Homeland Chat is used for communication between warriors from the same Kingdom during global Competitions.
- Foreign Land Chat replaces Common Chat when you are in the enemy Kingdom during global Competitions.
- Chiefs Chat allows all Chiefs from the same Kingdom to coordinate their actions.
In chats, the in-game system can automatically activate a delayed sending function for messages. If this delay function is on, you will see a block with a timer instead of a field for entering text. The timer shows the time left until you can write to the chat again.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question