Monsters of Jotunheim
Monsters of Jotunheim are special Invaders and Ghosts that dwell only in Jotunheim.
- Monsters of Jotunheim don't have levels and have a huge amount of health.
- You can find out information about Monsters in the Events window.
- The Troll and Egir's Votary appear in Jotunheim from time to time, always in the same places.
- Monsters are present in Jotunheim for a limited period of time and disappear once that time has expired or once they have been eliminated.
- The Troll and Egir's Votary cannot be found by using the Navigator, but you can find them by using the mini-map.
- To attack Monsters, the "Unlock Invaders I" and "Unlock Ghosts I" Knowledge must be learned.
- Bonuses that affect Invaders/Ghosts, affect Monsters of Jotunheim as well.
- Once Monsters have been eliminated, resource locations don't appear in their place.
Attack Monsters of Jotunheim during the legendary Battle for the Throne Competition and get special Coffers as a reward. There are eight types and six levels of these Coffers. The more powerful the hit, the richer the trophies. You will earn Coffers of all types for defeating a Monster.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question