Kingdoms Battle: Revenge. Scoring points
Kingdom Points are the total number of points from all Jarls who take part in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge. By completing tasks and scoring points, each Jarl contributes to the victory.
In both competing Kingdoms, points are awarded for the following actions:
- Increasing Influence by constructing and upgrading buildings
- Increasing Influence by learning and upgrading Knowledge
- Training warriors
- Healing and resurrecting warriors
- Completing tasks
In the home Kingdom, points are awarded for:
- Yielding resources in resource locations
- Attacking Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts
Points that a Jarl earns count towards both personal and Clan achievements. You can view them in the relevant individual tabs.
There are also certain conditions for earning points:
- Jarls who join a Clan in the 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window don't receive points for personal or Clan achievements (even if they complete all the necessary tasks). In this case, they also don't earn points for their Kingdom.
- Jarls who are not Clan members when the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge starts also don't earn any points, including Kingdom points.
- Jarls who quit their Clan before the Competition ends will lose their points for personal achievements. In addition, they stop earning personal and Clan points, as well as Kingdom points.
- Jarls who move to another Kingdom after the Competition is announced (using the Drakkar item) will no longer be able to participate in the Competition and will lose their points for personal achievements.
This means that you have to be a Clan member 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window (in the "Soon to be active" block) in order to earn points for your personal and Clan achievements in the Kingdoms Battle: Revenge.
Jarls who are not Clan members, leave a Clan, or join it in the 30 minutes before the Competition is announced can bring points to warriors from the opponent Kingdoms who attack them.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question