Update: Alliances between Clans
Also, capture an enemy's Place of Power, check out new task categories in the Clans Battle, and more.
Form an Alliance with another Clan, allowing you to organize joint Onslaughts, send convoys and reinforcements to one another, and boost processes in Towns. Read more about this in the Alliances subsection.
- Capturing an enemy's Place of Power
- Military boosts in the Helheim Store
Purchase the "10-Minute Increased Offense, 500%," "10-Minute Increased Defense, 500%," and "10-Minute Troop Enlargement, 3250%" boosts using Marks of Resolve.
- Upgrading six achievements
We've changed the bonuses provided by one achievement and increased the maximum level of the others.
- Rewards in the Battle for the Throne
For winning the Competition, you will receive two Hero's Skins – King of Jotunheim and Queen of Jotunheim. These give the same bonuses. The Jörmungard Town Skin will be active for 100 days.
- Changes to the Clans Battle
We've removed the "Battles in the Place of Power" and "Battles in Towns and resource locations" task categories and added three new categories:
- Capturing an enemy's Place of Power. Capture and hold the Place of Power in your enemy's Kingdom until it changes its status to Guarded. Your Clan will earn two points in the Competition by doing so.
- Killing enemy warriors during an attack. Attack and kill enemy warriors in any location.
- Killing enemy warriors during defense. Defend any location and kill warriors belonging to an attacking enemy.
We've added a task for upgrading warriors in the Valkyries' Citadel to the "Increasing Influence and developing the Clan Stronghold" category.
- Increased Fortress Capacity
The maximum number of warriors you can send to Fortresses has increased:
- Place of Power – 400M
- Throne of Jotunheim – 340M
- Clan Stronghold – 340M
- Tower of Fury – 275M
- Fort – 320M
- Balance changes
We've changed and increased the rewards for logging in to the game daily and for visiting the Bank.
We've also updated daily, weekly, and monthly Quests and increased the rewards they provide – both the basic rewards and the extra ones from the Northern Brotherhood. The changes will appear once the list of the current daily, weekly, and monthly Quests has been refreshed.
- Changes to loot drops from Uber Invaders and their Chiefs
We've updated item drops from these enemies and added Marks of Resolve, Helheim Fire, and Star Shards to the drop list. You now have a chance to obtain a Legendary gem and a material when you destroy an Uber Invader Chief.
- Changes to the bars that display the number of warriors in the Barracks
In the mobile version of the game, in the Barracks, you will see only the number of warriors that you have.
- An issue that caused the game to restart on iOS devices when a user tried to record a video in the "Ask a question" feedback form.
- A display bug related to the bonuses from upgraded Shamans' equipment in the statistics.
- A display bug related to the "Troop Offense Against Tier V" and "Troop Offense Against Siege" bonuses in the Bonuses tab of the Achievements window.
- The bar that shows a building's level in the Clan Stronghold. It now displays both the current and the maximum level.
❗ During the update, access to the game will be restricted, but once technical maintenance is complete, you will receive a reward. For the application to work correctly, please update Vikings: War of Clans to the latest version.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question