- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Frequent Mistakes When Making Purchases
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
How can I delete my account?
If you decided to stop playing, just delete the game from your mobile device or your Facebook page.
You can deactivate your profile on plarium.com:
- Go to the Settings tab in the "My profile" section
- Select "Deactivate Account"
If you signed up via social networks, save your email and password in order to deactivate your account.
Your profile will be deleted from plarium.com and from the Plarium Play app, so you will lose access to other games in this profile as well. However, your Town will remain on the Global Map.
If you want your Town to be deleted from the Global Map or data about your account to be completely deleted from the servers, please contact our Support Team:
- Select the User ID section in the game Menu.
- Hit the "Delete account" button.
- Fill out the application form for deleting your account.
So that we can process your inquiry faster, please include your account ID or your Kingdom's number and Town's coordinates in your first inquiry to support.
Deleting an account is a long and complex process. We completely delete all the user's personal data from the game servers, taking into account various countries' legislation. Thus, the whole procedure, beginning with identifying you as the account owner, may take up to 29 days.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question