- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Frequent Mistakes When Making Purchases
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
How do battles play out in the Catacombs of Helheim?
Battles play out step by step. Each turn, you select one zone to attack and one to defend (you can increase these numbers using equipment bonuses). You have a limited time in which to do so. After making your choice, hit the "Battle" button, or the Champion will miss a turn. The result of every turn is displayed in detail in the "Battle history" panel.
You can also fight in auto mode. Hit the "Auto battle" button, and the Champion will select the attack and defense zones by themselves.
By default, auto battle is turned off, but if you activate this function, the game will remember your choice, and all future battles in this node will be performed in auto mode.
You can retreat at any time. In this case, the Champion will leave the Catacombs, and all node exploration progress will be lost.
In the Fighting Gloom subsection of the Game Guide, you can read about:
- The battle window
- Opponents' stats
- The battle mechanics, including manual and auto battle modes
- The battle history
- How progress is saved in the Catacombs
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question