- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Frequent Mistakes When Making Purchases
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
My account has been hacked. How can I secure my account against third party access?
Please note: accounts cannot be hacked and third parties cannot receive access to them without the direct or indirect transferal of account or login credentials from services that have previously been synchronized with the game. If your login credentials for the synchronization services have been transferred to someone other than yourself, this could be the reason why third parties are logging into the account.
If you have noticed that third parties have gained access to your game account, you should immediately contact support in one of the following ways:
- Select the Support Team section in the game Menu.
- Go to the "Ask a question" form via this link.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
In the text of your inquiry, please specify the ID of the account that has been accessed by third parties and describe your situation in as much detail as possible.
Please remember: in the event of this kind of inquiry, your account may be temporarily blocked in order to secure it from third party actions.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question