- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Frequent Mistakes When Making Purchases
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
Where has my Hero's energy gone?
Your Hero's energy can only be spent by attacking Invaders and Uber Invaders. If you don't make any attacks, your energy reserve won't change at all over time, even if it is greater than the base level. In addition, your energy reserve won't be affected by switching Sets, nor by redistributing your Hero's Skills.
Try checking the Reports section in your game mail. That's where you are most likely to find recent reports on attacks against Invaders.
If you believe that the amount of available Hero's energy has changed, but you haven't attacked any Invaders, or you have lost Hero's Energy items, please contact support in one of the following ways:
- Select the Support Team section in the game Menu.
- Go to the "Ask a question" form via this link.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Describe in as much detail as possible the circumstances under which you noticed the loss of energy. Also, please provide an approximate date when this occurred and attach a screenshot from the Hero's Abode showing your Hero's energy.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question