- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
You only earn points for eliminating foes when you destroy your opponent's warriors. You have only one opponent in the Clans Battle — you can view them in the Info tab of the Competition window.
If you have an ally, you can help them by sending reinforcements or troops on an Onslaught. Your ally's opponent isn't your opponent, however, so you won't earn points for killing your ally's opponent's warriors.
However, you will earn points if you eliminate troops led by jötunns in your ally's Stronghold.
If you attack your opponent's Stronghold, but only their ally's troops are there, you won't earn points for killing these warriors.
You can read other rules regarding scoring points in the "Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?" section.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question