Holmgang. Scoring points
The tasks in the epic Competition can be divided into two groups according to the following goals:
- Earning points in Holmgang (by destroying the opposing Clan's Forts)
- Reaching personal and Clan achievements (by killing enemy warriors)
To earn these points, you just need to perform one successful attack on a Fort and gain points by killing enemy warriors in the Competition.
All subsequent attacks on the burning Fort won't bring any points, but you will be able to plunder the remaining resources from it.
The higher a Fort's level, the more points a Clan earns for destroying it.
If the score for destroying Forts is tied, the Clan that earns the most points for killing the following enemy warriors wins the Competition:
- Warriors belonging to Jarls from the opposing Clan
- Warriors belonging to other Jarls who are on the Islands of Trials
- Island Guards
Points for killing enemy warriors count towards both personal and Clan achievements. You can view each of the latter in the relevant individual tabs.
There are several conditions for scoring personal and Clan points:
- Jarls who join a Clan in the 30 minutes before the Competition is announced in the Events window don't receive points for personal or Clan achievements (even if they complete all the necessary tasks).
- Jarls who quit their Clan before the Competition ends lose their points for personal achievements. In addition, they stop earning personal and Clan points and don't receive rewards for new Clan achievements.
- Only members of the Clan that won the Competition receive rewards for personal achievements.
- If during the Competition one of the two competing Clans is disbanded, it will lose all the points it has earned. The other Clan is declared the winner and continues to earn points for completing tasks.
- If neither of the opposing Clans earns points, they are both considered to have lost and are demoted to a lower Holmgang League.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question