- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Frequent Mistakes When Making Purchases
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
How can I spend and restore my Hero's energy?
When you attack Invaders and Uber Invaders, your Hero's energy will decrease by a certain number of units, and will subsequently be restored to its base level.
For example, the base level of your Hero's energy is 1,000 units. By using the "Hero's Energy 2,000" item, you increase the current amount of energy tо 3,000 units. Let's say, after that, you attack an Invader and spend 2,500 units. This will result in a decrease in the amount of energy down to 500 units. In time, your Hero's energy will restore, but only to the base level of 1,000 units.
You can restore your Hero's energy by:
- Waiting for a certain amount of time, until it is restored to its base level automatically
- Using the Hero's Energy item
- Leveling up your Hero, which restores energy to the base level automatically
The maximum possible amount of Hero's energy is currently 5,000,000 units.
You can find more details about the Hero and Hero's energy via this link.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question