- Home page
Questions About Violations and the Game's Rules
Questions About Competitions (Part I)
- How are points in Competitions updated?
- How are players and Clans divided into Leagues in Competitions?
- What rewards are provided for victory in the Clans Battle?
- Why didn't I receive any points in the Competition?
- For which actions in Jotunheim are points in other Competitions not awarded?
- Why didn't I earn points for fighting in the Clans Battle?
Questions About Competitions (Part III)
Your Hero: Equipment, Gems, and Runes
Frequent Mistakes When Making Purchases
Questions About Competitions (Part II)
- My troops are stuck in a location. How can I get them to return?
- I followed a link from another game in order to get a reward, but I haven't received it. What should I do?
- I was invited to a Clan, but the invitation has disappeared. How can I get it back?
- My Clan activated Siege status, but then technical maintenance started. What happens now?
- I can't install Plarium Play — a message appears telling me that it has already been installed. What should I do?
How can I transfer my account from PC to a mobile device and vice versa?
You can transfer your game progress from plarium.com to a mobile device and vice versa.
To transfer game progress that was started on plarium.com to a mobile device, run the game on your device and follow these steps:
- Open the Menu and select the Account section.
- Select the Plarium ID service under "Restoration of game progress" and hit the "Restore" button.
- Log in to the selected service.
After authorization, you will be logged into the same game account you started playing on PC.
To transfer an account from a mobile device to PC, you need to:
- Run the game on a mobile device.
- Go to the Account section of the Menu, select Plarium ID under "Link to services", and hit the "Link" button.
Please note: when linking to your Plarium ID, you will need to create a profile on plarium.com or use the email and password of an existing profile on the site. After linking, be sure to go to plarium.com and log in using the login and password you previously selected when registering on a mobile device.
You can find detailed information about synchronization here.
If you started playing on a mobile device and linked your account to Facebook, you can continue playing on Facebook. To do so, you need to log in to the Facebook profile that is synchronized with your game account.
If you initially started playing on Facebook, you can transfer your game account to a mobile device. To do so, run the game on your smartphone or tablet, go to the Account section of the Menu, select Facebook under "Restoration of game progress," and hit the "Restore" button.
You can also run the game using the Plarium Play app, which can be downloaded at plarium.com. After installing it on the PC, just sign in to the account you need or create a new one.
If you cannot restore or synchronize your account, you can contact support in one of the following ways:
- Select the Support Team section in the game Menu.
- Go to the "Ask a question" form via this link.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
Please specify what steps you have already taken in this regard and what you are trying to do. So that we can process your inquiry faster, please also include your account ID or your Kingdom's number and Town's coordinates in your first inquiry to support.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question