Gems are divided into classes similar to the equipment types. The higher the class, the bigger the bonus. A gem's shape and the color of its surround also depend on its class:
- Simple — a shard with a gray surround.
- Usual — a rhombus with a white surround.
- Unusual — a square with a green surround.
- Rare — a circle with a blue surround.
- Epic — a triangle with a purple surround.
- Legendary — an octagon with a golden surround. You can find the bonuses of Legendary gems on the forum.
Legendary gems have additional upgrade levels:
- Legendary I
- Legendary II
- Legendary III
In addition, there are Celestial gems, which each grant four bonuses. These bonuses can increase the offense, defense, or health of all your troops.
You can find the bonuses of upgraded Legendary and Celestial gems on the forum.
Was the article helpful?
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question