Supreme Ghosts' features
Search for Supreme Ghosts in the Millennial Forest, near the Place of Power. To attack them, you need to learn the "Unlock Ghosts I" Knowledge. As a reward for attacking a Supreme Ghost, you can receive rune fragments, items, and resources.
Banishing Supreme Ghosts is similar to banishing regular Ghosts, but with the following differences:
- Supreme Ghosts have more health than level 6 Ghosts.
- They don't have a defense indicator or a level sign, but they have a special symbol.
- Any Jarl who has learned the "Unlock Ghosts I" Knowledge can attack a Supreme Ghost. Your Shaman can hit a Supreme Ghost even if the Shaman's Skills and Knowledge have not been upgraded, but there is a chance that the enemy will not take any damage.
- Supreme Ghosts drop more rune fragments than regular Ghosts do.
- Attacking Supreme Ghosts brings more points during Competitions than attacking regular Ghosts.
After you banish a Supreme Ghost, a Supreme Ghost's Shelter appears in its place. These Shelters have a special symbol above them, and you can yield resources and rune fragments there. These locations exist for a set period of time or until the resources there have been exhausted.
Shaman's bonuses that affect Ghosts also affect Supreme Ghosts.
Was the article helpful?
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question