Supreme Ghosts' features
You can encounter Supreme Ghosts all over the Global Map. To attack them, you need to learn the "Unlock Ghosts I" Knowledge. As a reward, you can receive rune fragments, useful items, and resources.
Banishing Supreme Ghosts is similar to banishing regular Ghosts, but with the following differences:
- Supreme Ghosts have more health than level 6 Ghosts.
- They don't have a defense indicator or a level sign, but they have a special symbol.
- Any Jarl who has learned the "Unlock Ghosts I" Knowledge can attack a Supreme Ghost. Your Shaman can hit a Supreme Ghost even if the Shaman's Skills and Knowledge have not been upgraded, but there is a chance that the enemy will not take any damage.
- Supreme Ghosts drop more rune fragments than regular Ghosts do.
- Attacking Supreme Ghosts brings more points during Competitions than attacking regular Ghosts.
After you banish a Supreme Ghost, a Supreme Ghost's Shelter appears in its place. These Shelters have a special symbol above them, and you can yield resources and rune fragments there. These locations exist for a set period of time or until the resources there have been exhausted.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question