In the Champion's Abode, you can find everything you need to know about your Champion, change the Champion's Skin, improve their stats, view statistics about them, and equip or unequip gear.
The Champion's Abode also gives you military bonuses, depending on its level, which can be increased by achieving three stars when exploring all the nodes on any floor of the Catacombs. The bonuses from the Champion's Abode are displayed in the Statistics tab of the Palace.
In the Champion tab, you can equip or unequip pieces of Champion's equipment, change the Champion's Skin, and see how many experience points the Champion has.
By changing the Skin, you can choose which Champion will explore the Catacombs: Unnar the dvergr or Viva the alfr. They differ not only in terms of their appearance, but also the values of their base stats.
In the Development tab, you can distribute the Champion's stat points or reset them by using the Second Wind item, which can be obtained in the Catacombs or purchased in the Helheim Store or in the Bank. By upgrading certain stats, you increase your chances for victory in battle against the powers of Gloom. Each Champion has four stats:
- Strength — increases the damage dealt by the Champion.
- Agility — increases the Champion's dodge chance and decreases the enemy's dodge chance.
- Intuition — increases the Champion's critical hit chance and decreases the enemy's critical hit chance.
- Vitality — increases the Champion's health.
The Champion gains stat points with each new level. You need experience to upgrade the Champion's level. Your Champion can earn experience by passing nodes in the Catacombs.
You cannot reset or distribute the Champion's stat points while the Champion is in the Catacombs.
- They lose all their health
- They retreat during battle
- They pass a node with one, two, or three stars
- They quit exploring a node without saving their progress
To quit exploring a node manually:
- On the node exploration screen, select the arrow in the top left corner
- Select "Don't save progress" in the window that appears
After that, the Champion will leave the Catacombs, and you will be able to distribute your Champion's stat points and change their equipment.
The Bonuses section contains all the information about the active bonuses from the Champion's equipment and stats.
In the Statistics tab, you will be able to view the number of your victories and defeats, hits dealt, enemies defeated, Coffers opened, nodes passed in the Catacombs, and nodes that you got three stars on.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question