Items are used for various purposes. By using items, you can relocate your Town to any place on the Global Map, move to another Kingdom, yield resources safely, find out the Peace Treaty duration in enemy Towns, and much more.
The Items icon is located at the bottom of the screen. Hitting it opens the corresponding window containing two tabs. The first tab is the Item Store, where you can purchase resources, boosts, speed-ups, etc. All items purchased and obtained for performing various actions are displayed in the second tab — My Items.
All items in both tabs are divided into five sections: Treasure, Resources, Boosts, Bonuses, and Military.
This section contains various Coffers of items. The number of items depends on the Coffer type (standard, large, huge) or the Coffer level. Examples: "Hero's Experience, Standard Coffer," and "Coffer of Shaman's Power, Level 1." There are Coffers that contain only one random material for crafting equipment. For example, one Rare, Epic, or Legendary material drops from the Legendary Materials Coffer.
The Treasure section also includes:
- Jarl's Coffers — rewards for increasing the Palace level. They contain various items and have 35 levels.
- Holiday Invaders' Coffers — rewards for killing holiday Invaders. Coffers contain various items and have 6 levels. Examples: "Pumpking's Treasure, Level 1" and "Snowiking's Treasure, Level 2."
- Monsters' Coffers — rewards for fighting Monsters of Jotunheim. Boosts, Charms, rune fragments, resources, speed-ups, items for Hero's energy and Shaman's power can drop from Monsters of Jotunheim. There are 6 levels of Coffers. Example: "Coffer of Boosts, Level 1" and "Coffer of Shaman's Charms, Level 3."
- Coffers of the Gods — rewards for yielding resources in level 8 and 9 Gifts of the Gods bonus locations, which appear in Kingdoms that took the top places in the Kingdoms Battle: Fury global Competition. These Coffers contain Obsidian or Gold Nuggets and have 6 levels.
- Hero's Coffrets — rewards for attacking Monsters of Jotunheim, as well as for yielding resources in level 8 and 9 Gifts of the Gods bonus locations. Coffrets contain Books of Knowledge to increase the Hero's experience, Star Shards to upgrade Town Skins, and/or Hero's Keys to upgrade the Hero between levels 61 and 70.
- Seasonal Coffrets are treasures containing a varied assortment of items. These Coffrets can be purchased in the Seasonal Store using Runic Coins. Read more about this in the Seasons section.
When you open a Coffer, it disappears, and the items that were inside it appear in the corresponding sections in the My Items tab or the Inventory. For example, resources are in the Resources section, and materials are in the corresponding section of the Stock tab in the Forge.
This section includes packs of resources, as well as items that increase resource production and yielding speed, reduce warriors' Food consumption, and much more. Examples: 15,000 Food, "24-Hour Greed (Stone), 50%," "7-Day Great Economy, 25%," etc.
The Resources section also includes various items:
- Warrior's Drafts, Bronze, and Gold Nuggets for constructing and upgrading buildings in the Town
- Manuscripts, Totems, and Obsidian for learning Knowledge
- Soul Shards for upgrading buildings, learning secret Knowledge, enhancing Aesir, training warriors and increasing their stats, as well as for revealing slots in the schedule for the Kingdoms Battle: Fury
- Star Shards for upgrading Town Skins
- Scrolls and Precious Dust for constructing and developing the Clan Stronghold
- Coal for studying Drafts in the Clan Stronghold
- Hero's Keys for increasing the Hero's level
- Helheim Fire for increasing the chance of a successful equipment upgrade
- Marks of Resolve for exploring Helheim
- Runic Coins for making purchases in the Seasonal Store
There are also items that are necessary for construction and building upgrades in the Town and in the Clan Stronghold, learning Knowledge and studying Drafts, and for upgrading Town Skins: Bronze, Gold Nuggets, Warrior Drafts, Manuscripts, Totems, Obsidian, Coal, Precious Dust, and Star Shards.
This section contains items that speed up processes in the Town or in the Clan Stronghold, as well as marches. For example: 1-Minute Boost and Marching Speed-up of 25%.
If you want to complete a process sooner, the Vikings game will select the items with the optimal durations for you from those that you have.
- An 8-Hour Boost
- A 3-Hour Boost
- Three 15-Minute Boost items
- Two 1-Minute Boost items
If you don't have enough items to complete the process, the system will suggest that you use all the boosts that you have in order to make the waiting period as short as possible.
This section displays items that affect military and economic stats and that are used in order to perform various game actions. Examples: "30-Day VIP Status Activation," "Great Relocation," and "Book of Knowledge 100,000."
This section contains items that affect various military mechanics, for example: "Peace Treaty, 3 Days," "Guard Payoff," and "12-Hour Increased Offense, 20%."
Most items can be applied from the Item Store and the My Items tab.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question