In the Forge, you can craft Hero's and Shamans' equipment. You need materials to do so.
There are two kinds of materials:
- Standard. These are used to craft standard equipment. Examples of these materials: Cotton, Rope, Elixir, Debris, Feather, Hide.
- Special. These are used to craft Invaders' equipment, which provides more bonuses than standard equipment. Examples of these materials: Ancient Stone, Eastern Steel, Oak Handle, Lion's Wool, Smashed Shield.
Get standard materials as a reward for:
- Completing Tasks
- Attacking Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Capturing resource locations on the Global Map
- Opening the Chest of Loki
You can also purchase Coffers of materials:
- In the Clan Store for Loyalty Points
- In the Item Store for Gold
- As part of Bank offers
To get special materials:
- Attack Invaders and Uber Invaders
- Yield resources in Gifts of the Gods locations, and in Invaders' and Uber Invaders' Lairs
- Purchase Coffers containing the Barbarian's or the Centurion's materials in the Clan Store
In order to find out what materials you'll get by attacking a certain Invader, hit the "i" icon in the window showing information about the Invader. You can find a list of all Invaders and their materials on the forum.
You can find out what materials you have in the Forge. To do this, go to the Stock tab, then to the Materials section.
Material types and combining
All materials are divided into types. The higher a material's quality, the more bonuses the equipment crafted from it provides.
There are six types of materials:
Color is used to signify a material's quality.
You can combine materials of all types, except Legendary, and get the materials of a more valuable type. To combine materials, you need to open the Materials tab of the Forge.
In the center of the window, you will see the material that will be obtained after combining four identical materials of the same type, which are placed in the slots nearby. For example, if you combine four Simple Diamonds, you will get one Usual Diamond.
Materials are combined instantly and require no resources or Gold. If you have less than four identical materials, the empty slots will be highlighted in red. This means combining is not possible at the moment.
Depending on the quantity of materials available, you can perform the following actions:
- Regular combining if the quantity of identical materials is less than eight
- Bulk combining if the quantity of the selected materials is eight or more
Through regular combining, you create one material by hitting the "Combine" button.
Bulk combining makes it easier to create several materials. Hitting the "Combine" button opens the window where you can set the necessary quantity of materials to combine.
For example, if you have 12 Unusual Diamonds, you can select the necessary quantity of the materials with the help of a slider, and you will immediately get up to three Rare Diamonds.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question