By using resources, you can construct buildings, learn Knowledge, train and upgrade warriors, fuse gems, craft Hero's and Shamans' equipment, enhance certain Aesir, and maintain your troops.
There are five types of basic resources: Food, Lumber, Iron, Stone, and Silver. There is also one special resource: Gold.
To find out how much of a resource you currently have, check the panel in the upper part of the screen.
If the Food stat on the resource panel turns red, that means that your warriors are consuming more Food than the Town is producing. You can read more about this situation and how to fix it here.
You can replenish your resources in the following ways:
- Produce them in special buildings in your Town
- Yield them in resource locations on the Global Map
- Plunder them in other Jarls' Towns
- Receive them in convoys from your clanmates and allies
- Steal them from Towers of Fury (only during the Kingdoms Battle: Fury Competition)
You also have many opportunities to get resources as a reward. To do so:
- Regularly open the Chest of Loki
- Attack Invaders and Ghosts
- Complete Quests and Tasks
- Open the Jarl's Coffers that you receive for upgrading the Palace
- Yield a large amount of resources in resource locations or fully exhaust resource locations
- Win global Competitions
- Only the Chief gets resources for winning the Clans Battle, and the amount of resources depends on the League the Clan belongs to, and on the total number of points earned by all Clan members in the Competition
- A Jarl who wins the Battle for the Throne Competition receives resources: Food, Lumber, Iron, Stone, Silver, and Gold
In addition, you can purchase resources in the Clan Store, in the Item Store, and as part of Bank offers.
Unlike basic resources (Food, Lumber, Iron, Stone, and Silver), you cannot produce Gold in resource buildings, send it in convoys, or obtain it by attacking other Jarls' Towns.
You can get Gold for:
- Attacking and destroying Invaders, Uber Invaders, and Ghosts
- Reaching a new Hero level
- Passing checkpoints in Competitions and taking a top place in the rankings
- Opening the Chest of Loki
- Visiting the game regularly (reward for loyalty)
- Winning contests held in the official communities
- Synchronizing your account with your Facebook profile for the first time
You can also purchase Gold in the Bank and yield it in special Gold Fields and Gold of the Gods resource locations on the Global Map.
The amount of resources that can be carried by a troop sent to a resource location or to an enemy Town depends on the total capacity of your warriors. You can increase this stat by means of VIP status, Knowledge, and Hero's/Shaman's Skills and equipment. Capacity is also increased when a special boost is active — this is displayed in the Bonuses section of the Events window.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question