Bonuses and Reputes
Bonuses after capturing the Place of Power in your home Kingdom
The Chief of the Clan that holds the Place of Power becomes the Konung.
As long as the Place of Power has either Open or Guarded status, every 24 hours it brings the Konung 10,000,000 Loyalty Points.
Bonuses after capturing the Place of Power in an enemy Kingdom
The Chief of the Clan that has captured and is holding the Place of Power in an enemy Kingdom doesn't become the Konung or receive Loyalty Points as a reward.
By capturing and holding the Place of Power and killing enemy warriors in the Fortress, you can earn points in Competitions.
The Chief and Elders of the Clan holding the Place of Power have the ability to assign Reputes to any Jarls in this Kingdom.
Reputes are valid for 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 3 hours, after which they can be assigned to other Jarls.
Reputes can be positive or negative. Positive Reputes improve certain stats of a Jarl, and negative Reputes reduce them.
To assign a Repute, follow these steps:
- Select a Jarl's Town on the Global Map.
- Hit the "Repute" button.
- Select a Repute and its duration and hit the "Assign" button.
It's important to remember:
- Reputes are assigned when the Place of Power has Guarded status.
- The Jarl who assigns a Repute and the Jarl who receives it must both be in the Kingdom where the Place of Power has been captured. Notably, they don't even have to be opponents in a Competition.
- Reputes cannot be canceled or reassigned.
- Reputes expire early if another Clan captures the Place of Power.
- You cannot assign one Repute to several Jarls at once.
- Reputes are not affected by the global Competition ending and the Clan holding the Place of Power leaving the Kingdom.
To view all Reputes:
- Select the Place of Power and then hit the "Enter" button
- Open the Reputes tab
You can view information on an assigned Repute in the Jarl's information window. The Repute is displayed as a special icon near the userpic.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question