Joining a Clan
All Clans in the Kingdom are displayed in the List of Clans tab. To find a suitable Clan, you can use the search bar and filters.
There are three Clan admission types:
- Open. Anyone can join this type of Clan.
- Regulated. You need to receive an invitation or send a request to join and wait for a response from the Chief or Elders.
- Invite only. You can join a Clan with this type of admission only if its Chief or an Elder invites you. The invitation remains valid for seven days and then disappears.
To see invitations from Clans, open the Requests tab in the Clans window. Invitations are only displayed if you are not already a Clan member.
After you join a Clan, you can:
- Complete Clan Tasks
- Participate in Onslaughts, clan, global, and legendary Competitions
- Help Clan members
- Make purchases in the Clan Store
Each Clan member is assigned one of five titles: Ranker, Warrior, Warlord, Elder, or Chief. Titles provide their own special features for Jarls.
All Clan members from Ranker to the Chief can:
- Send reinforcement troops
- Participate in Onslaughts
- Enter the Clan Stronghold
- Send resources to clanmates and to the Stronghold
- Send Scrolls to the Clan Chief during the preparation stage of the Stronghold construction
- Speed up any processes in the Stronghold
- Purchase items in the Clan Store
- Communicate in the Clan Chat
- Help clanmates and speed up some of their processes, for example, Knowledge learning and building
- Write and delete their messages on the Clan's wall
Clan members with a title higher than Ranker can see their clanmates' online/offline status.
The Elders have even greater powers, they can:
- Delete any messages on the Clan's wall
- Send invitations to join the Clan to other Jarls
- Replenish the range of items in the Clan Store from the Item Catalog
- Start processes and activate Siege status in the Stronghold
- Change the titles of Clan members lower than them and expel these Clan members from the Clan
- Change the Clan type
- Accept or decline requests to join the Clan
- Change the Clan name, description, and Shield
The Jarl who created a Clan or who received the reins of power from the previous Chief becomes the Clan Chief. In addition to the powers listed above, the Chief can:
- Transfer power to the new Chief
- Expel any Jarl from the Clan
- Disband the Clan
- Construct the Stronghold and change its name
- Destroy the Stronghold
- Edit the Clan Regulations
If necessary, you can leave your Clan by tapping the "Quit Clan" button in the My Clan tab. But remember that you will only be able to rejoin this Clan after 24 hours have passed. You also cannot quit the Clan or expel someone from it for 24 hours after joining.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question