Jotunheim is a world of giants and eternal ice. Relocate to it during the legendary Competition, and you will be able to take part in the Battle for the Throne and fight the Monsters of Jotunheim for Coffers of trophies.
Jotunheim is not displayed on the Kingdoms Map, and you cannot go there by searching for it by Kingdom number.
There are five ways to view the Jotunheim Map (the first three ways can be used only during the Battle for the Throne).
- Open the Events window, go to the Competitions tab, and select the Battle for the Throne Competition.
- Open the Events window, go to the "Invaders, Ghosts, and bonuses" tab.
- Hit the Battle for the Throne Competition icon on the Global Map.
- Hit the Jotunheim icon on the Kingdoms Map.
- Hit the Jotunheim icon in the game Menu.
The legendary "Battle for the Throne" Competition is the main event in Jotunheim. It lasts two days. Capture the Throne of Jotunheim, hold this Fortress longer than other Jarls, and then you will become the King of Jotunheim. The winner of the Competition receives resources, the King's equipment, and other rewards. Read more about this in the Battle for the Throne section.
There are also other Competitions (personal and clan) that are held in Jotunheim:
- The "Holding the Throne" clan Competition. Hold the Throne of Jotunheim together with your clanmates and earn points.
- The "Slaughter in Jotunheim" personal and clan Competition. Eliminate enemy warriors and earn points.
- The "Slaughter in Jotunheim: Tier IV" personal and clan Competition. Earn points by killing tier IV enemy warriors.
- The "Slaughter in Jotunheim: Tier VII" clan Competition. Earn points by killing tier VII enemy warriors.
- The "Reaping in Jotunheim" personal Competition. Eliminate enemy warriors and earn points.
- The "Destroying Monsters" personal Competition. Earn points by fighting the Monsters of Jotunheim — the Troll and Egir's Votary.
- The "Fight for Marks of Resolve" and "Fight for Star Shards" personal and clan Competitions. Eliminate enemy warriors and earn Marks of Resolve or Star Shards.
- The "Fight for Runic Coins" personal Competition. Eliminate enemy warriors and earn Runic Coins.
The "Fight for Marks of Resolve," "Fight for Star Shards," and "Fight for Runic Coins" Competitions do not take place every Battle for the Throne. They only last two hours. To participate, restart the game when the desired Competition appears in the Events window.
Monsters of Jotunheim
Monsters of Jotunheim are special Invaders and Ghosts that dwell only in Jotunheim.
- Monsters of Jotunheim don't have levels and have a huge amount of health.
- You can find out information about Monsters in the Events window.
- The Troll and Egir's Votary appear in Jotunheim from time to time, always in the same places.
- Monsters are present in Jotunheim for a limited period of time and disappear once that time has expired or once they have been eliminated.
- The Troll and Egir's Votary cannot be found by using the Navigator, but you can find them by using the mini-map.
- To attack Monsters, the "Unlock Invaders I" and "Unlock Ghosts I" Knowledge must be learned.
- Bonuses that affect Invaders/Ghosts affect Monsters of Jotunheim as well.
- Once Monsters have been eliminated, resource locations don't appear in their place.
Attack Monsters of Jotunheim during the legendary Battle for the Throne Competition and get special Coffers as a reward. There are eight types and six levels of these Coffers. The more powerful the hit, the richer the trophies. You will earn Coffers of all types for defeating a Monster.
Get in touch. We'll be happy to help!Ask a question